|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Rail a leading name in the manufacturing and maintenance of rolling stock across Australia has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Team Leader to join our team based in Auburn.
In this position the Team Leader is responsible for overseeing and managing employees in their daily activities, including safety, productivity and performance. This position will also provide frontline technical supervision and support to the manager in ensuring the fault analysis process is smooth, quality and client expectations are met and the business is working to the optimal delivery level.
- Previous experience in a supervisory position with appropriate trade qualifications as a Fitter & Turner/Electrician/Diesel Mechanic or 5 years in an asset management and maintenance environment
- Experience in planning / tracking of labour hours.
- Experience in the maintenance and management of work schedules and working to budgets
- Ability to implement change and lead quality and zero harm initiatives.
- Ability to drive and complete projects within specified time frames
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and commitment to ensuring a safe workplace
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment.
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
How to Apply:
To apply for this great opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. For more information about this position please contact Astrid Viegas – Talent & Sourcing Resourcer email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note applications will not be accepted via email, please apply via the link.
Employment with Downer is subject to a Pre-Employment Medical and on-going drug and alcohol screening
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.