|Job Type:||Full Time|
You & your new role
The ideal candidates will be working on current technologies provided through Amazon Web Services and Azure. A focus will be placed on your ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of programming languages such as Java, Python (etc). Experience with infrastructure tools such as Ansible, Terraform and CI/CD pipelines are highly regarded. Also required is hands-on experience with Azure and AWS, particularly with a focus on configuring a secure environment.
In addition to your strong technical capability you will be a proven team player, independent thinker and have a collaborative attitude towards your work and colleagues.
Key Role Activities:
- Design and develop the code and structure for CI/CD enabling infrastructure as code.
- Be a go to person for Developers and Service team members for troubleshooting.
- Collect logs and metrics, build dashboards and monitor using Splunk, AppDynamics and other tools.
- Work on ECS, Kubernetes, Istio, Kong and serverless technologies.
- Automate using Ansible, Terraform, Python, Bash, Puppet and Packer.
- Design and maintain the Cloud environments
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies.
- Work closely with scrum masters, asset designers and data consulting team to determine platform requirements and priorities.
Your skills & experience
- Strong DevOps experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using a tech stack of GIT, AWS, Spring Boot, Jenkins, Artifactory and Java
- Experience working with AWS, creating CloudFormation templates and end-to-end Instructure-as-code-automation.
- Excellent knowledge of Ansible and Terraform
- Any knowledge on Java, Kubernetes and Azure is highly beneficial
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker
- Environment performance monitoring and reporting.
Your new team
We know that life’s about more than money. That’s why we’re so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.