|Location:||New South Wales|
- Drive and manage multiple projects across Caltex
- Challenged to make an impact
- 12 month contract
At Caltex, we’re excited about the future of retail. We’re maintaining momentum towards market leadership in the growing convenience marketplace, enhancing our customer offering.
This evolving retail proposition creates an opportunity for our people to work together in defining the future of convenience retail in Australia, making a big mark on an Australian icon.
We have a current opportunity for a Project Manager to support multiple projects that fall across the Caltex Retail landscape. This is an opportunity to ensure projects are aligned to the overall Retail Strategy for Caltex.
You’ll take us further by:
- Managing the project scope and act as the point of escalation for any scope changes. You will ensure any changes that will impact time or cost are managed within established change control processes.
- Owning the quality and accuracy of the estimation, risks and project schedule and ensure all data produced for reporting and forecasting is accurate and on time.
- Personally managing projects as required, such as significant risk or challenge that may develop.
- Identifying any possible risks early and that appropriate mitigation and contingency strategies are in place to address any milestone slippages.
- Drawing upon your proven capability in Project Methodology and Governance to ensure accountabilities and responsibilities are clear and adequate financial stewardship and change management practices for portfolio and programs.
- Employing your developed knowledge in Project Management or Strategy role in the Retail industry supported by your relevant Tertiary Qualification.
- Utilising your experience in successfully managing multi-disciplinary projects.
- Successfully engaging a diverse group of stakeholders and communicate key information effectively to both Project and Leadership Teams.
We’ll take you further by:
- Welcoming you to our highly regarded Retail Team where we imagine and achieve together.
- Offering competitive salary and an opportunity to touch on multiple projects with key Retail Leaders.
- An opportunity to play a key role as we protect, grow and extend our businesses, expanding further into the convenience market.
We’re an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and inclusion, and celebrate what makes us unique. We’ll take you further with freedom and flexibility to be you.
Want to take your career to the next level? Apply today.