|Job Type:||Full Time|
Empowering 800,000+ homes and businesses across regional, rural and remote New South Wales, Essential Energy is a key provider to these local communities.
As one of Australia’s largest distribution networks we place our communities at the centre of everything we do, ensuring a safe and reliable electricity supply.
As a Senior Fleet Planner, you will be:
- Providing high quality maintenance planning services to ensure the delivery of the Strategic Asset Management Plan
- Responsible for the delivery of work packages for effective work scheduling
- Assisting in the development and implementation of future works schedules
- Planning major maintenance events and mid-life rebuilds on a variety of plant
- Reporting on fleet open defects ensuring that open defects are planned for
- Supporting continuous improvement in asset management process
You will have proven experience within a similar role within an asset intensive industry, e.g. utilities, mining or transport, and a strong background in project management, with the ability to initiate, maintain and control the progress of programs.
Your experience in using computerised maintenance management systems such as SAP, Pronto, Oracle etc., is essential to the role.
This is an ideal role if you enjoy problem-solving, working autonomously as well as in a team environment, planning and organising, and focusing on the detail.
A minimum of a Diploma in Leadership and Management or demonstrated capability through past employment experience and/or relevant qualifications, as well as a current driver’s license
Having a Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology is desirable.
For more information on the role, please review the attached Position Description and contact Andrew O’Donnell on 0476 677 450.
The closing date for applications is 28 April 2019.