|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer is currently seeking a Management Accountant to join our Derrimut office on a permanent, full time basis. You will be responsible for the preparation of budgets, forecasts, variance analysis and monthly reporting in a busy, fast paced, changing environment. You will work closely with project managers to understand the financials of their projects across our Gas External Works business and educate stakeholders to drive and enforce new processes implemented. An element of this position will involve collaborating with project administrators as well as monitoring revenues and expenditure in operations and projects to ensure attainment of profit objectives and reviewing all capital expenditure/disposal proposals for accuracy.
Our ideal candidate will have previous project accounting experience and proficiency in MS Office, SAP and JDE. Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask conflicting priorities while meeting deadlines and KPI’s will be fundamental.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Commerce combined with 3-5 years’ experience in the same or similar role. Project Accounting experience will be looked upon favourably
- Strong Financial Management and reporting including budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Proficiency across Microsoft Office, SAP, JDE and financial systems
- Analytical thinker with the ability to communicate and engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Willingness to travel to other sites to assist sites/depots as required
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
For more information please contact: Elysha Evans– Talent and Sourcing Business Partner quoting job number 559462.
E:Elysha.Evans@downergroup.com(Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).