|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Strategic leadership role to develop and deliver privacy frameworks across NAB
- Mature the operating model while supporting team development
- Drive engagement with the Executive Leadership team
Calling Senior Strategic Leaders in Data Privacy
At NAB, we believe that by changing the way we work and driving this change, we can deliver better value to our customers and the community.
With a strong focus on investing in our people, we are seeking expressions of interest for a newly created Head of Privacy role that will be responsible for defining strategies and decision making to determine innovative and commercial uses of data whilst minimising risk and ensuring confidential and ethical use of protected information across NAB.
A strong focus will be placed on the applicant’s people leadership and influencing qualities and ability to engage/motivate their team to work autonomously towards outcomes; ensuring speed of delivery whilst guaranteeing high quality relationships are developed across all business units.
In response to the regulatory environment and the increasing digital use of data we need a future ready privacy and ethics capability that will enable us to develop innovative and commercial uses of data, in ways which are fair, ethical and lawful – to build and maintain the trust of our customers and employees.
We’re looking for a senior leader to take responsibility for shaping, managing and ensuring structure and governance is in place for data privacy management. You will be able to adapt and determine new solutions while engaging with the executive leadership team to ensure privacy policies are adopted Enterprise wide. Have extensive knowledge of practices and policies governing disclosure of information about the organization, its business activities, and customers & employees plus ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
What would I be doing?
- Execute a strategic and comprehensive privacy use policy, process and practices which allow the commercial use of data whilst minimising risk and ensuring confidential and ethical use of protected information.
- Accountability for execution of a governance framework and processes for the privacy and ethics program
- Efficient and improved decision-making framework to enable innovation of data usage and provide clear data ownership rights
- Responsible for overseeing the development and delivery of initial and ongoing privacy training to the workforce to ensure NAB has a culture of seeing Data Privacy and Ethics as an enabler of NAB's strategy.
- Partner with Business Privacy Champions and executives to coordinate the quality and consistency of privacy activities
- Executive and Board level reporting.
Sign me up.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to thrive in a role where you will be accountable for execution of a governance framework and processes for the privacy and ethics program, then send us your application.
Most importantly, we need you to show the right attitude: be ready to quickly learn new things, adapt and innovate, working in a sometimes-ambiguous environment. You will have to demonstrate excellent collaboration skills, an eye for process improvement and the necessary leadership to mentor your peers in providing the best service to our stakeholders.
For full job details and to apply go to nab.com.au/careers
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 12 Apr 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 12 May 2019 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time