|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Located in Eagle Farm
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Base Salary + Tool of Trade
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Why join Holcim?
As part of a global company, Holcim offers long term career paths along with a variety of training and development opportunities.
Holcim is proud to be an industry leader in safety as well as environmental sustainability. Further to this we are also committed to being a good member of the communities we live and work in.
Further to this offer:
- Opportunity for career progression
- An inclusive and safety focused culture
- A strong and respected brand in the community
**About the role:
Reporting to the Brisbane Concrete Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with our clients and the Holcim sales, operations, logistics and technical teams to ensure our customers requirement are met.
You will be based out of our Eagle Farm site and over time you will move within our Brisbane plants, you will proactively engage with customers to assess site conditions, develop traffic management plans and coordinate inductions as required for supply to major projects.
The identification of revenue opportunities and capturing of customer information via CRM system is also key to this role.
You have gained some practical experience in project coordination, estimating, logistics or contracts administration and will be heavily involved in identifying and proactively resolving customer issues.
- A high level of commercial acumen
- An understanding of concrete/civil industry or similar
- Understanding or experience with logistical elements of project delivery
- Demonstrated experience building long term customer and supplier relationships
- Strong safety focus
- Sound leadership and influencing ability
- Solid computer skills in SAP and Microsoft/Google software/Salesforce.com**