|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader
- High performing and collaborative Pricing team
- Directly influence BOQ’s bottom-line for Commercial Lending
About the Role:
This new Pricing Manager role has created an opportunity to join the BOQ Business Product Team.
The role is responsible for assessing commercial pricing requests, providing expert advice on customer level pricing as well as the broader pricing strategy. This can include customised complex pricing strategies so strong understanding of business lending is key. Each day you will help retail branches and Relationship Managers sustainably deepen relationships with new and existing commercial customers. You will also assist the Senior Product Manager with analysis and insights into product performance, developing recommendations, implementing changes and executing the product and pricing strategy for Commercial Lending.
This role contributes directly to the bank’s bottom line. You will be connected with the Retail Centralised Pricing Team to help drive greater pricing sophistication at BOQ. You will also have opportunities to coach lenders on pricing practices, enhance analysis for decision making, and contribute to campaign activities. In doing so you will engage stakeholders from across the bank, including distribution, credit, operations, marketing and finance – from lender to executive level.
To be successful in this role you will have the below skills, knowledge and experience;
- Previous business lending experience and knowledge of pricing strategy would be beneficial
- Ability to develop trust and respect through effective stakeholder engagement
- Interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- High level of numeracy, with the ability to understand and manage revenue and margins
- Understanding consumer behaviour and the impact of actions on behaviour
- Strong PC skills – word processing, spreadsheet and presentation preparation
- Proactively sell new ideas and implement them
- Customer & outcome focused
- Risk & process management skills
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and customer focused team, then please apply.
BOQ culture and benefits
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies. BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and our office location in the trendy gasworks precinct provides a great work environment with collaborative open space. Benefits include;
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page, https://boq-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers’ Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.