|Job Type:||Full Time|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Team Maternity Care is seeking midwives to work within this collaborative model of care.
- Permanent positions
- 0.5 EFT - 1 EFT
- Ability to work across the midwifery continuum, including antenatal clinic, birthing services unit, antenatal/postnatal floor and Mercy @ home.
- Working a rotating roster which does include weekends and night duty in birthing services unit and antenatal/postnatal floor.
- To ensure the provision and implementation of quality, clinical care
- AHPRA registration as a Registered Midwife /Nurse
- Motivated to being a clinical leader within the organisation
- Proven highly developed communication skills
- Ability to work across the childbirth continuum
- Demonstrated ability to uphold the values and mission of Mercy Health
Mercy Hospital for Women is a fully accredited Level 6 Public Specialist Teaching Hospital providing both public and private patient care through maternity services, neonatology and paediatrics, perioperative services, gynaecology, women’s health and associated health, support and diagnostic services. We are a major teaching hospital and specialist referral centre with the medical, nursing, midwifery and allied health expertise to treat the most complex obstetric, neonatal and gynaecological cases.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 9000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Values driven culture
- Salary packaging benefits
- Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
- Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
- Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
To apply and/or to view the position description, please click “Apply”
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Dragana Louis-Joseph-Dogue, Unit Manager Team Maternity Care, Phone 8458 4422
Quote Ref No: MHW 52
Applications Close: Sunday, 5 May 2019