Do you want to provide clinical care to your clients and community while working in a values driven organisation?
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Provide high quality, person centred nursing care to our clients living independently in their own homes
- Wide range of clinical tasks including Wound Care, Medication Administration and Post Acute Care
- Responsible for Nursing Assessments, Care Planning and Review
- Casual position available
- Service Locations – South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Division 1 Registered Nurse
- Excellent clinical skills and experience in the Community/Home Nursing sector
- Critical thinking, empathetic approach and person centred care skills
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- A current Driver’s Licence
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and consent to your name being checked against the Disability Worker Exclusion List.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Values driven culture
- Salary packaging benefits
- Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
- Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
- Fully funded childcare referral service
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 9000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
We deliver home care services in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and the Australian Capital Territory. Our ‘Care First’ Model of Care, based on the principles of Collaboration, Approach, Respect and Equality enables us to respond to the current and emerging needs of communities, families and individuals enabling our clients to live safely and independently at home.
For more information contact:
Jacqueline Lewinsohn, Regional Service Leader - By Phone on (03) 8530 6999
Reference Number: HCS03
Applications Close On: Sunday 28 April 2019