Want to make a positive difference to the lives of your clients and community while working in a values driven organisation?
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Join Mercy Health’s Home Care Services team of caring and professional Community Care Workers.
- Support clients living in their own homes through the provision of Domestic Assistance, Personal Care and Respite Care.
- Casual position available - seeking suitable candidates who are available to work 24 hour shifts. Flexibility to work when it suits you - weekend, weekday, morning, afternoon and night shifts available
- Service Locations – Melbourne’s North Western suburbs including City of Hume, City of Darebin, City of Banyule, City of Yarra and City of Moonee Valley. We will work with you to determine locations suitable to your lifestyle.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
- Certificate III in Home and Community Care, Aged Care, Disability or Individual Support
- Strive to build meaningful partnerships with clients and their families
- A demonstrated ability to be client focused, empathetic, flexible and build meaningful partnerships.
- A current Driver’s Licence and a registered vehicle
- Require a current First Aid Certificate
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Vulnerable People Check.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Values driven culture
- Salary packaging benefits
- Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
- Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
- Fully funded childcare referral service
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 9000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
We deliver home care services in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and the Australian Capital Territory. Our ‘Care First’ Model of Care, based on the principles of Collaboration, Approach, Respect and Equality enables us to respond to the current and emerging needs of communities, families and individuals enabling our clients to live safely and independently at home.
For more information contact:
Jacqueline Lewinsohn, Regional Service Leader, By Phone on (03) 9385 9444
Reference Number: HCN01
Applications Close On: Sunday 28 April 2019