|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customer Support Offier
A Customer Support Officer is the first point of contact with our customer. Whilst providing exceptional customer service via the phone this role is responsible for listening, to identify the needs of our customers, then applying solution based selling techniques to create a sale. You will find yourself working collaboratively with our branch network, transport and fleet teams to assist in the fulfilment of customer requests.
Your Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Respond to customer needs via telephone whilst providing exceptional customer service
- Provide customers with product and service information via email or web enquiries
- Receive and process customer orders
- Source equipment to meet customer needs via our branch network
- Complete administrative duties such as generating hire schedules, invoicing, raising purchase orders
- Coordinate equipment deliveries, transfers, pick-ups, repairs, changeovers and breakdowns
- Resolve customer disputes
- Deliver an efficient professional telephony service by ensuring minimal waiting times
- Escalation of calls to product experts where required
- Contribute to continuous improvement and innovation of the Customer Contact Centre
To be successful in this role we anticipate your key skills and experience will include:
A love of customer service with a sales focus conducted via the phone. You will enjoy resolving issues and troubleshooting and will have that “go the extra mile” attitude toward helping customers. Your attention to detail and accuracy will be important when preparing hire agreements and conducting other related administration tasks in our database. Our Customer Contact Centres operate with a continuous improvement approach which will require you to be adaptable to changing situations.
This role is not without its challenges!
Learning and understanding our large and diverse range of our equipment and customer base is probably top of the list and will require you to continuously invest time to build on your personal knowledge and skills to ensure you remain current. However other challenges will include the pressure of acting quickly, competitor forces and expressive customers that may often change their requirements.
If you enjoy a challenge, have resilience and can work autonomously whilst still being part of a team, we would love to see your application.