|Job Type:||Full Time|
Trades Assistant – Moorebank
- Training and development + career enhancement opportunities
- Bring your mechanical mind and aptitude
- Enjoy the benefits of a full time permanent position located in Moorebank
Coates Hire Trade Assistants are responsible for the safe, effective and efficient maintenance, service and repair of our extensive range of hire equipment and machinery. A crucial role, the trade assistant ensures hire equipment at the branch is ready, fit and safe for hire. A key focus of the role is providing exceptional customer service to Coates Hire’s customers, as well as ensuring and maintaining a high focus and standard of safety.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a safety first attitude
- Undertake fault finding and diagnostics across a variety of equipment
- Manage the maintenance and servicing schedule of equipment
- Maintain service records
- Demonstrate a clear and open communication with management
- Possess a flexible approach
Your Skills & Expertise
Current drivers licence
Forklift and EWP ticket (desirable)
Effective time management and attention to detail
Troubleshooting, diagnostic and preventative maintenance skills
Sound communication skills
White Construction card
Moorebank is one of our larger branches that will allow you to learn the ropes in a supportive friendly environment. Uniforms are provided.
If this sounds like you, we welcome your application.