|Job Type:||Full Time|
Ever wondered what it is like to empower 800,000 homes and businesses in regional and remote NSW? To engage 2,900+ employees across 100 regional offices and depots? Essential Energy does just that.
By recruiting passionate, motivated and exceptional people, we can operate and maintain one of Australia’s largest distribution networks while delivering safe and reliable electricity to our customers.
We currently have Graduate opportunities for individuals who have a Bachelor’s Degree with content involving data, analytics and statistical analysis in Port Macquarie.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your knowledge as a graduate working on diverse asset management and data projects. Our three-year Graduate Program will enable your transition from university to the workforce. You will gain an in-depth overview of our Electrical Distribution business along with a structured learning pathway to your development.
You will be provided with valuable on-the-job experiences, skills training and access to mentoring. These programs will help potential graduates to develop skills, knowledge and behaviours that will provide a platform to launch their careers.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree with content involving data, analytics and statistical analysis
- Ambition and enthusiasm to grow your career at Essential Energy
- Demonstrated adaptability, creativity and passion for the Energy Industry and have a creative and curious mind
- A good communicator who can analyse problems, create innovative solutions and manage your time effectively
- Work collaboratively as an effective team player, be customer focussed, and be courageous to shape our future
- Ability to think strategically, commercially and innovatively
Would you like to join us in empowering communities to share and use energy for a better tomorrow?
Apply now for Graduate Program with Essential Energy.
Visit https://www.essentialenergy.com.au/careers/graduate-program to learn more and hear from our team.
Applications are now open and will close at 11.55pm (AEST) Sunday, 12th May 2019.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Inclusion isn’t just a policy at Essential Energy. It’s woven into the very fabric of how we do business. So, if you are as unique as we are, get in touch with us today.