|Job Type:||Full Time|
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
As a Customer Service Consultant, in our Contact Centre you will be responsible for helping and communicating with our customers and advisers in relation to our contemporary financial service products, making our Contact Centre a key area that contributes to our organisation’s overall success.
After our interactive paid training program which runs over 5 weeks you will then be ready to jump on the phones and start helping our customers with your in-depth knowledge of our products and services. You will confidently navigate through various sources of information and deliver solutions based on anticipating our customers’ needs.
Your level of resilience, customer centricity, learning agility and ability to embrace change will ensure your success in this role
The Important Bits
- Your new role will start on Monday 27th May
- The role will be based in Docklands, Melbourne. A short walk from Southern Cross Station
- The annual salary on offer is $55,000 + 12% super + 0-10% STI
- Our Contact Centre runs on a ‘rotating roster’ which means you will be scheduled to work a maximum of 37.5 hours/week within the hours of 8.30am-7pm, Monday – Friday
What happens after you apply?
- Your application form responses and resume will be reviewed by our Recruitment Team
- If successful you will be invited to complete a short video interview
- You will then be invited to attend a face to face interview where you will learn more about us as a business, the role, the team and the working environment
- Offers will then be made to successful candidates.
Wellbeing and Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.