|Job Type:||Full Time|
Leadership opportunity | Create business value | Drive financial results
WorkCover Queensland is committed to making a positive difference to people’s lives. Our purpose is simple: we partner with and support our customers to keep Queenslanders working. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We aim to understand our customers deeply to deliver valued experiences and tailored solutions. Our people are connected to purpose and we’re creating an environment that inspires them to make a difference.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for leading a great team to deliver efficient and effective customer policy and premium investigations, ensure employers are correctly insured and compliant under the Worker's Compensation Act. You will also be responsible for managing the investigation process of potential fraud.
You will be tertiary qualified with current CPA/CA qualifications and have excellent knowledge of current financial or insurance audit, compliance and data intelligence practices. We want innovative practices, so creativity is essential. You will be future focused with your finger on the pulse to advise the business on emerging compliance and audits practices. To be successful, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting and CPA/CA certification
- Demonstrated experience with compliance audits, investigations and prosecutions
- Demonstrated success in managing team performance indicators and objectives
- Proven relationship management, conflict management, negotiation and decision making skills
- Ability to interpret insurance policies and legislation, including privacy legislation
- Experience interpreting embed data analytics in the audit process
- Proven ability to collect data, organise into relevant information and provide analysis that adds value to the organisation.
How do I apply?
Please submit your resume and covering letter to Kathy Nadenic, Senior Consultant People and Culture with applications closing at 5pm, Tuesday 23 April 2019.