|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Full time permanent role
- Great remuneration package
- Career progression and excellent employee benefits
- Vibrant team culture in a modern office environment
Helping more Australians live the life they’ve planned
From those we protect, to those that make it happen here at TAL, people are at the heart of everything we do. We've learnt that the most important part of life isn't the things we own, but the experiences we share with the people we love. That's why we do what we do, protect what matters most, so that you and your family have the freedom to keep living the life you planned, no matter what happens.
At TAL, we look for people who represent our diverse Australian community; people who embrace our spirit and inspire confidence in their colleagues, customers and community. People who are passionate about making the most of the choices and options we provide. People who do what’s right, aim high, and work smart.
We offer a workplace that’s inclusive and flexible, supporting our people with options that let them make the most of their careers.
About the opportunity
- Manage and consult with an allocated group of clients to compare, provide general advice and recommendations for, suitable life insurance products and successfully convert to compliant sales
- Responsible for realistic monthly revenue targets and compliance requirements associated with a general advice role
- Maintain detailed and accurate records, documentation and generation of quotes
- Contact, establish and maintain effective relationships with clients to manage policy renewals
We are looking for talented individuals with the technical skills, knowledge & qualifications who want to join in our mission of ‘being by your side for life’ to positively impact Australians. You will,
- Demonstrate potential and have experience in sales with the ability to achieve specified targets
- Have the ability to influence and negotiate outcomes in a compliant environment
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Have outstanding interpersonal and verbal communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients
- Have strong attention to detail, computer and planning skills to manage multiple priorities
- Be self-motivated, eager to learn, proactive and persistent
- Being RG146 qualified will be advantageous
We offer great employee benefits including
- A generous company paid life insurance and super plan
- Recognition programs, prizes that acknowledge great work
- Coaching, mentoring and training programs including industry recognised certifications
- Flexible work and leave options to support study, family and lifestyle
- A focus on wellbeing including health and product discounts
- A heavy investment in giving back to community by supporting employee chosen volunteering opportunities and fundraising programs
If you think you have what it takes, apply now using this link https://tal.gr8people.com and we’ll invite you to a preview of the opportunity to get you started in the recruitment process.
Alternatively, if you would like further information about this role, please contact Izelia Pinto at Izelia.Pinto@tal.com.au.
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo background checks as part of the recruitment process.