|Job Type:||Part Time|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Permanent Part Time position (up to 60 hours per fortnight) available at Mt St Joseph’s in Young
- Provide quality resident-focused and clinical care utilising a person-centred approach
- Effectively supervise and lead a team of carers and nurses by demonstrating our core values
- Take an active role in getting to know our residents and their families
- Undertake assessments, treatment and documentation to the highest standard.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Values driven workplace
- Salary packaging benefits
- Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
- Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
- Fully Funded Childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers (http://careers.mercy.com.au)
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 9000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse Division 1
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent clinical skill base and knowledge of legislation within Aged Care
- Experience in leading and supervising teams of people
- Demonstrated understanding of person-centred care and ability to work in a team environment
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check.
To apply and/or to view the position description, please click “Apply For this Job”
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Ms Tania Horrocks, Service Manager (02) 6380 1300
Quote Ref No: MSJ06
Applications Close: Sunday, 28 April 2019
Please note that previous candidates need not apply