Downer has been awarded a long-term three-year Maintenance contract in Port Hedland with BHP. We are seeking applications for Rope Access Technicians. These opportunities will offer you long-term consistent work on, FIFO or Residential DIDO opportunities from Port Hedland and future career development within the Downer Group.
- We are seeking Level 1, 2 and 3 Rope Access Technicians across disciplines; Boilermakers, Mechanical Fitter and Riggers
- Ideally with experience on Fixed Plant Iron Ore maintenance
- Demonstrated 6 months plus experience; as per your log book
- Available to commence immediately seeking long term maintenance work;
- Demonstrated commitment and dedication to Zero Harm working safely at all times with knowledge in the safe use of hand tools and equipment to perform tasks;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Trade Certificate (Australian recognized) for Trades;
- High Risk Work License (Riggers);
- IRATA Card;
- IRATA Log Book;
- Construction Card (white/blue card);
- Enter and Work in Confined Space (RIIWHS202D);
- Gas Atmospheric Testing (MSAPMOHS217A or MSMWHS217);
- Working at Heights (RIIWHS204D);
- Fire Fighting (must be one of the following four module numbers; CPPFES2005A, TLIF2005A, PUAWER008B, MSAPMOH212A);
- Working Rights Australia.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Residential / Local Community Opportunities and FIFO Perth based;
- Continuity of work on a major maintenance and shut down contract with opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge;
- Opportunity for further training and development in your career due to continued business growth;
- Long Term Engagement and repeat work across consistent Maintenance Work Shutdowns.
HOW TO APPLY
Please use the APPLY option to express your interest immediately.
For more information contact Teresa Arps 08 9318 9418.