|Job Type:||Full Time|
- **Full-time Consultant**opportunity within NAB Resolve (Customer Resolution)
- Deliver, inspire and make a difference
- Friendly and collaborative working environment
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
If you're ready to take your next step, the opportunity starts right here.
About the role
This role is part of the NAB Resolve team which is responsible for resolving complaints received from Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
From initial customer contact through to resolution, the role will create a positive customer experience through effective case management, strong analytical skills and attention to detail, proactive communication, and an understanding of NAB's regulatory and legislative obligations and the delivery of fair and tailored solutions.
What you’ll be doing
In this challenging and rewarding role, your key responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of complaints that may require extensive research and investigation across many areas of the organisation and with third parties
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience to build advocacy and trust
- Evaluate compensation claims, and substantiating claims made against the bank in relation to loss of monies and over charging
- Responsibility for refunding of fees and charges in line with Customer Feedback & Resolution standard operating process
- Effective management of customers experience during the complaint process
- Provide recommendations to stakeholders on avoidance of ongoing issues, as well as guidance on effective management of existing client disputes
- Proactively monitor risk and assurance requirements within agreed Risk Appetite and manage non-compliance in a timely manner
What you’ll bring
Working knowledge of NAB's regulatory and legislative frameworks
- Experience in financial services and complaint resolution
- Being practical and commercially astute with a strong customer focus
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Superior skills in oral and written communications
- Role model of NAB Values
What we continue to offer
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. You can learn more about these at http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangement to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we service.
Have a chat to us about how our support of workplace flexibility can work for you.
How to apply
It truly is an exciting time to be coming on board and contributing to our organisation. Are you ready to make that leap and jump on board? If you are committed to learning to improve the business and yourself, we want to hear from you. Please apply now via the link!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised closing date.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 10 Apr 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 17 Apr 2019 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time