|Location:||Location Independent Worker|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Siemens Healthineers arerecruiting for a qualifiedDMU or PGDip Medical Ultrasound Sonographer or (equivalent) with a some experience of and a real passion for teaching and training. This person will provide Siemens Healthineers' ultrasound customers “best in class”training, education and support.
Thiswill be provided through a variety of education delivery methods, together withtelephone and remote access support. This role would be ideal for a very self-motivated, self-starter who will enjoy working independently, often travelling across the whole of the UK as part of their role.
Daily duties and responsibilitieswill include:
- Responsiblefor the implementation of Siemens Smart Remote Access (SRA) and the managementof the call handling process for ultrasound customers.
- Responsiblefor the modality strategy for ultrasound education – roadmap; blended learningwith an emphasis on digital; competency based education & assessment;clinical hot topics; sales & go-to-market rollout.
- Takeownership of and be responsible for the rollout of new education offerings, toinclude development of content & delivery.
- Developcourses/study days with appropriate key opinion leaders (KOL’s) and centres ofexcellence; expand opportunities for user group meetings and symposiums.
- Adaptglobal education content for UK & Ireland customer needs.
- SupportEducation Services Operations Manager (ESOM) with the internal training ofApplication Specialists as subject matter experts and the necessary soft skills.
- Responsiblefor maintaining & updating relevant cases and clinical data on theUltrasound server.
- MeasurableKPIs - Delivery of roadmap; Net Promoter Score (NPS);virtualengagements/interactions.
- Deliveronsite customer applications support when appropriate to maintain competency.
- Provideclinical and technical guidance to field team.
- Usemarket and product knowledge to assist product sales team in developing sales,marketing, and customer service strategies.
- Scheduleand implement customer training & education for internal & externalcustomers. Act as a consultant and technical expert on new and unique featuresof Siemens Ultrasound products.
- Maintaintraining records including staff training and customer installation records.
- Providesclinical and technical expertise at regional and national customer eventsperforming product demonstrations, as well as providing customer training at customersponsored events.
- ManageDemo fleet - upgrades, updates and fault management.
Required Skills, experienceand education:
- Candidatesmust be a qualified DMU or PGDip Medical Ultrasound Sonographer or equivalent.
- Postgraduatequalification highly desirable.
- Experienceof teaching in different learning environments, e.g. classroom, virtual, etc.
- Flexibilityregarding regular travel throughout Great Britain & Ireland and spending significant timeaway from home during the working week.
FullUK driving license will be required
Other desirable competencies:
- Apassion for education, with a keen interest in training customers using differenteducation delivery methods.
- Ateam player, working in a multidisciplinary environment with colleagues in thewider ultrasound applications team, sales, service and other imagingmodalities.
- Demonstratehighly effective interpersonal and verbal communication skills, with bothinternal stakeholders and external customers, KOL’s, professional bodies, etc.
- Effectiveplanning and organisational skills, in order to successfully deliver a shortand long-term roadmap of education both within ultrasound and across clinicalcare pathways.
- Acreative thinker, who can understand where opportunities and solutions mightexist - supporting both the rollout of new systems and clinical guidelines withnovel solutions.
- Self-motivatedand able to work independently, with a focus on achieving business objectives.
- Flexibleand adaptable, to changes in business requirements.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Support the vision and the business principles of the organisationto become THE enabler of healthcare providers.
To apply, please send anapplication via our website careers page stating your desired salary expectation and attaching a copy of your CV.
Job ID: 101890
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time