|Location:||Sydney Metro, New South Wales, Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- A business that’s bigger than you realise
- Join a company who empowers diverse experience and backgrounds
- Learn from the experience around you
Hi, we’re Caltex.
We’ve fueled Australia for the last 100 years. With 3500 people working across the country, we not only trade, import and refine fuel, but also manage complex chains and retail operations, working together to keep Australia moving. Safety will always be a big part of our culture. We continuously improve and refine our safety measures, policies and programs, guided by best practice.
As a Tanker driver you will deliver bulk refined products in an extremely safe, environmentally sound and cost-efficient manner, whilst providing customers with great local customer service.
You’ll take us further by…
- Load and deliver fuel with compliance to the Dangerous Goods Act, AIP Codes, Caltex Professional drivers handbook, Hazchem, and other safety and environmental statutory and legislative rules and regulations whilst always complying to the respective state’s road laws.
- Performing safe supply to customers within the agreed delivery window with minimal time and disruption on site and ensuring the immediate reporting of any site defects.
- Ensuring that the vehicle is driven in an economical manner with regards to braking, acceleration etc.; and that maintenance is carried out in a timely manner and vehicle is always well presented.
- Ensuring thorough and up to date understanding of the regulations that apply to the industry.
- You require current HC License, Dangerous goods and SLP.
We’ll take you further by…
Our leaders prove its possible to work across our business and create career experiences you may not have expected. We continue to develop our leadership capabilities to drive business objectives and develop our people. We embrace what makes you unique, leveraging individual strengths and support you reaching your full potential.
We’re an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and inclusion, and celebrate what makes us unique. We’ll take you further with freedom and flexibility to be you. As well as offering a competitive salary and incentive scheme, we provide career progression and a rich learning environment.