|Location:||Bodangora, Dubbo, Wellington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of wind turbines and associated infrastructure.
- Interpret the requirements of
GE manuals, specifications, bulletins and complete assigned tasks in
accordance with GE work instructions
- Perform and ensure the proper
maintenance and fault finding of assets
- Maintain reports using GE’s
various software management tools and databases
- Ensure all work is performed
in accordance with the organisation’s JSA, LOTO, EHS and associated
- Report errors, violations,
incidents or problems immediately using GE reporting systems
- Submit enquiries to
Engineering to ensure technical issues are resolved
- Answer questions from
Management, Engineering, Sourcing and Project Teams as required
- Make a conformance or
non-conformance decision upon completion of inspections
- Form part of an on call roster
to work weekends and nights if required or as directed by management
- Perform high voltage switching
operations according to site procedures as required
- Be familiar with and follow
all EHS policies, and procedures applicable to their job
- Report any injuries, spills,
near misses or related incidents and Any concerns about possible
violations of this policyand Any
concerns about a possible request to violate this policy
- Cooperate with GE
investigations and EHS audits
- Call attention to fellow
employees of unsafe acts, and unsafe conditions and practices to their
Manager, Supervisor, and EHS Manager/Coordinator
- Complete all required EHS
- As a minimum, either a qualified electrician or a qualified mechanic with electrical aptitude.
- Proficient in fault finding electrical, mechanical and hydraulic equipment.
- Trained to an intermediate level in computer skills.
- Previous experience in the wind industry would be highly regarded.
Must have positive attitude and the ability to complete physically demanding tasks at heights.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
**Locations:**Australia; Bodangora, Dubbo, Wellington