|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join a world leader in the construction materials industry
- A close knit team and an inclusive culture
- Great working environment and company culture
About Holcim Australia
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Why join Holcim?
As part of a global company, Holcim offers long term career paths along with a variety of training and development opportunities.
Holcim is proud to be an industry leader in safety as well as environmental sustainability as well as being committed to being a good member of the communities we live and work in.
Further to this, offer here is:
- Generous salary package including 12.5% Super
- A permanent role in the world's largest building materials company
- A close knit team and a inclusive culture
- Personal and professional development opportunities
About the role
Reporting to the Area Operations Manager, you will be accountable for ensuring the mixing, inspection and delivery of premixed concrete is carried out in a manner which promotes quality and reliability of the product.
- Experience driving heavy rigid trucks preferably in a built up environment
- Strong commitment to safety, health & environmental responsibilities
- HR (Heavy Rigid) license is essential
- Front end loader ticket would be very beneficial
- Previous experience in concrete industry is advantageous
- Customer service focus
- Strong communication skills