|Location:||New South Wales|
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieve our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
We believe that attracting the right people, maximising their contribution, and rewarding performance is vital for success. By choosing to work at Qube you will be choosing to work at the largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services in Australia with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2018. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
Qube Logistics operates across 48 sites nationally, covering over 210 hectares of land with 2 corporate administrative offices based in Melbourne and Sydney. Over 3,000 employees support these operations with qualified and experienced staff across all services offered.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Administrator to assist with our daily operations.
About the role - Administrator / Operations Support
Role Location: Harefiled, New South Wales
Role Type: Casual
- Answer and distribute all incoming calls
- Meet and attend to all visitors at reception
- Distribution and dispatching of mail
- Maintain stationary and kitchen supplies
- Assist accounts payable
- Assist with month end reporting
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following;
- Efficient, professional and pleasant phone manner
- Minimum of 3 years office experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of people
- Strong Computer literacry
- Ability to work autonomously using a proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team environment
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive remuneration
- Access to QubeCare, our employee wellbeing program
Qube recognizes the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
Qube is proud to be a WORK180 endorsed Employer for Women. if you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here https://qube.com.au/.
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential.