|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Challenging role supporting General Managers
- Diverse and autonomous role providing 1:4 support
- Energetic and action-focused individual required
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
If you're ready to take your next step, the opportunity starts right here.
About the role
This is a rare opportunity for a Personal Assistant (PA) to assist General Managers (GMs) in the Legal team within Commercial Services and provide a high level of organisational, administrative and advisory support. The role is pivotal in ensuring the office is highly efficient and effective, allowing the GMs to focus on achieving the team’s key objectives. It is also critical in supporting the effective running of the team.
What you’ll be doing
This position is a fast-paced and challenging role. The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Pro-active planning and management of the GMs’ time and diary appointments to enable focus on delivering strategic objectives and business goals
- Create and prepare a range of presentations and documents for the GMs, including creating and maintaining organisational charts
- Plan, coordinate and support the delivery of meetings and events as required such as leadership team meetings and off-site meetings
- Complete administrative work including travel logistics, and processing and monitoring of expenses and invoice payments
You will also be required to be a professional and confident communicator with the ability to liaise and field phone calls from senior internal and external stakeholders. From time to time, you may also be requested to:
- Assist with managing the GMs inbox
- Organise catering
- Assist with TEOS and PAP
What you’ll bring
The successful applicant will be a motivated self-starter who can work autonomously and has substantial experience in a similar role. You can demonstrate:
- Superior communication and relationship building skills
- Outstanding stakeholder management experience with the ability to liaise, interact, and communicate effectively with senior and executive management
- Exceptional ability handling highly confidential matters
- A strong collaborative style with the ability to exercise sound judgment
- First class time management, organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding analytical and reporting skills
- Great anticipation and resilience
What we continue to offer
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. You can learn more about these at http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangement to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we service.
Have a chat to us about how our support of workplace flexibility can work for you.
How to apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we are keen to hear from you!
Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 05 Apr 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 30 Apr 2019 5:00 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time