|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join the NAB Digital & Assisted Channels leadership team
- Key strategic leadership role to develop and deliver the technical road-map
- Establish, deliver and mature technical services across enterprise
Calling all Digital Technology Leaders
At NAB, we believe that by changing the way we work and driving this change, we can deliver better value to our customers and the community. NAB Digital is driving into the intersection of Technology, Finance and Customer Experience.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join our senior leadership team in an extremely visible role that will define strategies and polices to meet business needs. We are seeking a highly adept technical leader to drive execution, deliver on emerging technologies and evolve operational requirements to meet business and technology outcomes in an often-ambiguous environment.
A strong focus will be placed on the applicant’s people leadership and influencing qualities and ability to engage/motivate their team to work autonomously towards outcomes; ensuring speed of delivery whilst guaranteeing high quality relationships are developed with stakeholders across all business units.
What defines success in this role?
- Continuously improving service maturity (simplifying, strengthening, accelerating cycle time, reducing cost to deliver) through the API and service enablement, cloud service offerings, open source capability, workforce talent attraction and retention
- Embedding a world class services model for planning, building and running technology to achieve a simpler, agile and cost-effective experience for customers and users, and that executes change quickly, consistently and efficiently.
- Creation of a transitional and strategic technology strategy for the service incorporating external strategies (data, technology, operational TOM)
- Ability to run and uplift of existing services alongside delivery of strategic Digital Change Program objectives, aligned and reused across the Enterprise where appropriate.
- Prioritising and delivering new features in line with service ‘guardrails’ (e.g. architecture, security, risk management, operational readiness etc) whilst uplifting and maintaining service standards in budget & workforce management, risk management and controls.
**Sign me up.**If you are truly excited by applying your exemplary people leadership skills, deep technical aptitude and transformation management experience, send us your application. We look forward to speaking with you.
For full job details and to apply go to nab.com.au/careers
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 05 Apr 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 03 May 2019 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time