|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Take on a role that you are passionate about, based in an idyllic coastal town
- Our diverse and experienced Banker population will support you achieve personal and team success
- Great opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic and distinguished landscape as part of our Regional and Agribusiness team
Our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service. This vision is underpinned by putting customers at the heart of everything we do, becoming trusted partners in their businesses and their personal dreams and their day to day communities. We back the bold who move Australia forward, but first and foremost, we get the basics right to deliver what we promise, making it easy to deal with us.
We need someone who strives to achieve the best outcomes for our customers and enjoys all aspects of financial analysis. The Warrnambool opportunity will see you managing an existing diverse portfolio whilst also focusing on business development. You must have the ability to develop strong referral sources, community links and new business partnerships for this portfolio. This opportunity would ideally suit a small business banker or an experienced senior associate looking for exposure/experience in the BBM3 space. Imparting specialist advice, you will have strong credit and financial analysis skills and actively pursue revenue growth from existing portfolios and seek new to bank opportunities to grow the set you will be managing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assessing economic value and risk potential of new business
- Maintaining and enhancing the credit risk profile and profitability of the portfolio
- Utilising a structured sales approach through the CIS principles; building and leveraging relationships with specialists for the best customer outcomes
- Developing and improving professional excellence through management of individual and team performance
- Implementing annual business plans for your customer portfolio
- Preparing and submitting business lending proposals
Driven and tenacious, your experience in, and enjoyment of, all aspects of financial analysis will equip you to make an instant impact in this highly absorbing and rewarding role along with your previous experience in portfolio management.
A relevant business-related tertiary qualification combined with prior experience managing a portfolio of clients will impress, but it's your leadership and coaching skills, passion for sales, relationship management and your drive and tenacity that will ensure your success.
In return we will offer a supportive team environment to enable your learning and development in the role.
Experiences that will shape me:
- Connectivity to our Customer and community by engaging with charities, community groups and sporting clubs, including two paid volunteer leave days per annum
- Development experiences that can accelerate my performance and help me thrive under new ways of working
- Relationships that mattervia collaborative and shared success with others such as product and credit partners
- Advocate for new technology todeliver innovative solutions for customers
- Bigger picture experiences to strategically drive the One NAB Plan
- **Family and support benefits,**inclusive of flexible working arrangements, paid maternity/paternity leave, lifestyle benefits and health insurance discounts
Warrnambool is a regional centre and former port city on the south-western coast of Victoria, between Port Fairy and Port Campbell, with a population of over 33,000 it is the largest city in south-west Victoria. Warrnambool is a major employment base with significant dairy and meat processing factories along with a range of industries which service agricultural enterprises. With a rich history along the coast line from Warrnambool down to Cape Otway it is known as the Shipwreck Coast, due to the large number of water vessels that ran aground in the 1800s and early 1900s. These days, Warrnambool is a popular tourist destination with an extensive commercial centre based around Liebig Street, Kepler Street, Koroit Street and Timor Street, separated from the ocean by coastal reserves and parkland. To read more about Warrnambool click here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status and be a NAB payrolled employee. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 13 May 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 31 May 2019 8:30 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time