|Job Type:||Full Time|
We brew and deliver an iconic range of beers and now you have the opportunity to be part of the pub management team that will ensure our service and offering is just as iconic as our beers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Assistant Manager to be based in Dunedin at our "spiritual home" and will report to the Venue Manager. You will play an integral part in ensuring that every person who comes into contact with us has an exemplary experience and leaves as a 'raving' fan.
You will be responsible for the Hospitality at the Emerson's Taproom and Restaurant, ensuring the Pub and Dining Room fulfil the vision of the Emerson's Spiritual Home Experience. The position oversees all aspects of the dining room, and pub during their allotted shifts.
This is an exciting role, offering great profile and development with an experienced and hugely passionate team to help lead and be part of.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Create an atmosphere that is conducive with accomplishing the Spiritual Home visionary goals
- Ensure high quality service and product
- Ensure that the site is well maintained and at a high level of cleanliness and presentation.
- Lead and effectively communicate the vision and goals of Emerson's spiritual home.
- Oversee daily operations, and coordination of incoming and outgoing food and beverages. Ordering of all front of house products and maintaining adequate levels
- Actively engage and work with direct reports to achieve the highest possible on premise and cellar door customer engagement.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A passion for food and beverage, in particular craft beer
- Experience in leading a team of people and engaging with a diverse group of stakeholders
- A demonstrated passion for delivering outstanding service and
- Experience in the hospitality field with a Duty Manager's certificate
- Ability to both follow and create systems to ensure consistent service delivery
- A community focussed outlook
If you have been in your current role for 12 months or longer and are interested in applying for this opportunity, please speak with your leader first then apply. Feedback will be sought from your leader as part of the selection process.