|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you ready to empower people and organisations across the planet to achieve more? As a Sales Representative for Microsoft Digital Sales, that’s just what you’ll do!
Every day, you’ll work with companies across all industries and sizes to use the latest cloud technologies to transform their business and achieve their goals.
One day you could be helping a start-up to build an application that could be the next market changing organisation and the next day you could be helping a bank transform their products and operations to service the next generation of consumers.
Our digital sales team are focused on engaging prioritised inbound inbound requests from our customers to build and drive a pipeline of sales opportunities through to closure across our market leading solutions which include:
- Modern Workplace
- Applications and Infrastructure
- Data & Artificial Intelligence
- Business Applications
- Engage prioritised inbound leads using a variety of that latest sales tools to qualify opportunities
- Methodically drive a pipeline of sales opportunities through to closure & adoption
- Demonstrate the value Microsoft creates for customers in conversations and presentations by sharing real-life examples of how other customers have achieved this
- Orchestrate the expansive resources Microsoft has available to help our customers be successful
- Collaborate across teams to contribute to the success of others and build on their ideas for your success
- 2+ years of sales experience in a technology sales discipline
- Fluent in speaking English plus either Mandarin, Cantonese or Korean
- Focus on delivering the right outcomes for customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary education
- Technical knowledge of cloud solutions is a plus
Remuneration: $70-80k base + incentive, super and other great benefits
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.