|Job Type:||Full Time|
**This position reports to:**Director, Training Operations
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Answer all incoming customer, partner, and internal sales team calls and emails related to training services and provide clients with information on available classes and training services.
- Develop and improve processes for the smooth implementation of training programs.
- Solve logistics and implementation issues as quickly as possible with minimum impact to class participants.
- Handle questions and requests via phone and email related to program offerings and policies and procedures, providing excellent customer service.
- Develop logistics plans for implementation of internal and partner training events.
- Create and maintain Training calendars and schedules for internal, partner, and customer training as required. Ensure that the website and Partner portal are up to date with current schedules, course descriptions, student registrations and course reservations as required.
- Manage printing and distribution of materials for training programs, checks print quality and ensures deadlines are met.
- Compile internal and external training information, creates and distributes schedules, and ensures they are accurate, complete, and free from errors. Runs reports to manage quality and consistency of training events.
- Serves as contact for ServiceNow Authorized Training Partners (ATP), providing responsive support as necessary.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience in coordinating global training events at scale.
- Experience in responding to customer needs in a fast-paced, constantly changing, deadline-driven environment while providing superior customer service.
- Demonstrates experience creating and/or improving operational processes.
- Detail orientation, data entry excellence, and advanced organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual helpful.
- Ability to resolve client issues on the phone and escalate when appropriate.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of Learning Management and CRM applications, MS Office skills; skilled at using Outlook, experience with ServiceNow a plus.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.