|Job Type:||Full Time|
Sales Coordinator - Erskine Park
•Join our busy team in Erskine Park -Portables Branch, focused on taking customer orders and providing great customer experience at all times.
•Develop relationships with customers through building trust and problem solving.
•Experience in Construction, metal, hardware, engineering or technical industries highly regarded.
You will need to be passionate about customer sales and service, focus on teamwork that provides value & contribute to the branch success and make a difference!
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Display a passion for the safety of yourself, your Team, and your Customers
- Be a point of contact for Customers, typically over the phone or in person.
- Match the Customers’ job with our equipment solutions
- Accurately create hire agreements
- Agree the delivery or pick-up arrangements
- Provide safety and operating advice to Customers
- Manage administrative tasks, and assets
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Good computer and administration skills
- Easy communication style, with a capability to quickly build relationships
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Flexibility, and be able to quickly re-prioritise
- Display individual initiative, whilst also being a Team player
- Trade, or previous hire industry experience is required
How to apply: Please note you will be required to upload your CV and any other documents to support your application.