|Job Type:||Full Time|
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Brown-Forman is an American owned and publicly listed (NYSE) company, which produces and markets some of the world’s leading liquor brands. Founded in 1870, the company has grown its brand portfolio, selling more than 30 brands in over 160 countries. Some of these brands include, Jack Daniels, Finlandia, Chambord, Jägermeister, El Jimador, Old Forester, Woodford Reserve and Herradura. Brown-Forman employs over 4,500 people, with more than 40 locations around the world.
Our Australian team of 150 people, work in regional and city locations throughout the country, with offices in Sydney (Head Office), Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
Your new role:
As a Business Development Executive – Retail, you will be responsible for the management and growth of a territory of off premise retail customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand Brown-Forman and customer strategy
- Develop strong business partnerships to drive profitable outcomes
- Provide industry or relevant business information to add value to customers
- Innovate & implement business initiatives to align with strategies
- Build commercial scenarios and insights to increase customer engagement
- Maintain a high level of Brown-Forman product knowledge, deliver external brand training sessions and recommend new concepts to the customer
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure market trends, consumer behaviours and competitor activity are communicated
- Developing productive working relationships with customers and communicate our value proposition;
- Review sales reports to highlight areas of opportunity and develop new strategies through consumer insights
**We are seeking an experienced sales professional from the liquor industry with strong credentials in the retail channel with proven success in developing customer relationships to drive incremental mutual value and building territory plans that deliver both qualitative and quantifiable objectives.
You must be a confident self-starter who performs best when given autonomy, with strong communication skills and exceptional client focus.
Brown-Forman’s culture is a direct reflection of our deeply held core values of integrity, respect, trust, teamwork, and excellence. Our values are woven through everything we do and guide our actions with employees, customers, and communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recently won the AHRI 2018 Award for LGBTI Inclusion and the Australian LGBTI 2018 Award for Organization of the Year. We are also a Work180 Female preferred employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds.