|Job Type:||Full Time|
You & your new role
This role will have a strong focus placed on analysis, development work (Coding & Testing) and hands-on support. Deliver a range of technology applications/development services through design, development, programming, testing and maintenance of Technology solutions aligned with business objectives.
We're looking for a team player who is customer focused and committed to delivering quality integration solutions.
To be considered for this role you will have significant experience in the following:
- Coding, testing and installing applications programs, either in one major program or a range of programs across multiple platforms.
- Participate in system design including production of system and program documentation as well as ongoing maintenance.
- Preparing and maintaining systems and program documentation.
- Assisting in the analysis and development of applications programs and databases.
- Modifying and troubleshooting applications programs.
- Work with Business Analysts to analyse business processes, procedures and user requirements in order to establish system requirements.
- Provide key support on fail and fix for assigned application/s.
- Undertake complex testing activities in relation to software solution.
Key technical skill essential to the role:
- Developed skills in one or more of the major programming languages such as: Cobol, JCL, CLIST, REXX, Easytrieve, ICE TOOL, OPC, File Aid, Abend-Aid and SQL.
- Developed skills and knowledge of one of the major relational database packages such as IMS DB2 & VSAM.
- Familiar with Agile development methodology.
- The following skill will be advantageous: Visual Basic, z/OS Connect API & Micro Services.
Your new team
We know that life’s about more than money. That’s why we’re so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.