|Job Type:||Full Time|
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes market leading subsidized private health cover, enhanced parental pay/benefits and support when you return to work, wellness days and wellbeing programs as well as a highly flexible workplace culture.
The Regional Manager, Victoriaand Western Australia is a key role reporting into the Head of Distribution, Retail Banking Wealth Management Australia (RBWM) and requires you to drive performance across the Victorian and WA branch network team consisting of approximately 14 Branches..
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working within in a highly competitive, complex, regulatory, global environment you will have responsibility for directing and leading the execution of strategies and expanding profitable banking relationships through consistent sales and servicing of financial products
- Drive and lead sales and service activities across the branch channel to ensure the customer experience and opportunities are optimized within the respective global customer propositions and that the customer experience is consistent
- Oversee the Customer Journey primarily across the branch channel working in close collaboration with the Head of Distribution
- Ensure close connection between market trends/client needs and ultimate product/channel delivery and business strategy, driving projects in response to market changes and opportunities and in line with HSBC Group and localstrategy
- Ensure that the local strategy is consistent with Global strategy and leverages and develops regional synergies
- Lead a team of Branch Managers to drive customer and business outcomes
- Directs strategic goals, in conjunction with business heads / key stakeholders, to build a profitable and sustainable business where channels are complementary, not competing
- Ensures professional standards of business conduct, consistent with HSBC’s reputation.