|Job Type:||Full Time|
Some careers have more impact than others.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
HSBC is expanding its social media presence and we are looking for a Customer Contact Representative to join our dynamic Contact Centre team, based at our Parramatta Office. This role will be responsible for responding to and servicing our customers through Twitter, Facebook and LiveChat.
Our centre operates Monday to Friday between 8am – 8pm. You will be required to work a monthly rotating roster, with a starting time between 8am and 10.30am (7.5 hour working day).
Your main responsibilities in this role are:
- Respond to queries on the Banks’s social media handles which include Twitter, Live Chat & Facebook.
- Ensure a consistently high level of service delivery.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of HSBC’s customer proposition and strong knowledge of the range of products and services offered by RBWM.
- Effectively question, listen & understand our customers to enable you to fully discover both their financial circumstances and needs.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to help achieve positive outcomes in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Handle customer complaints efficiently.