|Job Type:||Full Time|
RAC is one of Western Australia’s most trusted brands and has been a part of the WA community since 1905. From our origins as a motoring club, we have grown to an organisation of over 1,400 employees serving more than one million members with a diverse range of products and services.
About the role?
Our Learning & Development Consultant is responsible for the design and delivery of improvement activities that support and drive the strategic objectives of Sales and Member Service division. Working in a diverse environment, a successful candidate will enjoy liaising with stakeholders to develop initiatives that address improvements to our member interactions.
The Learning and Development elements support our frontline Sales and Service teams, their leaders and a number of specialist support functions across a number of WA locations.
On a weekly basis, our consultants conduct needs analysis leading to design and delivery of the training and improvement initiatives for our Sales and Service team’s ongoing capability and development. The delivery of this training is conducted in an adult learning environment where adaptation to learning styles is paramount to success. Our training is delivered in a face-to-face, online and remote context as we service requirements in the metro and regional areas.
What are we looking for?
We focus on hiring people that understand what our members want and what we need to do to deliver great experiences. The ideal candidate will come from a background of sales and customer service experience with a track record of success in training or imparting sales knowledge.
On a daily basis, the right candidate can expect to be achieving the following:
- Designing and delivering development programs to identify and improve key competencies
- Utilise data to quantify skill and knowledge gaps, and design remedial solutions that encourage self-led learning
- Continually evaluating, developing and modifying learning and development training, resource materials and programs to maintain currency
- Delivering training and learning support as required
- Completing ad hoc projects, tasks or research where required
Our promise to you
- A friendly, fun and professional environment across all our Perth Locations
- Recognition for strong performance and high achievement
- Fantastic onsite facilities including massage chairs, pool table, exercise room and showers
- Great discounts on all RAC products and services plus free roadside assistance once you have completed probation
- A professional, supportive and inclusive environment to make you feel welcomed
- Access to a very active social club that builds strong morale across the business
So I you think you have the adaptability, flexibility and communication skills to be our next Learning and Development Consultant? Apply via the "apply now" icon.
RAC’s difference is that we are a mutual organisation, which means we can give back our profits for the benefit of our members and the WA community, for the better. We are passionate about making WA a better place by making our roads and transport systems safer, more accessible and sustainable.
We give back to our people
RAC gives back to employees with generous discounts on a range of RAC products and services including home, contents and car insurance, free roadside assistance, member discounts, competitive salaries, in-house Health and Wellness programs, Platinum WorkSafe Certification and a very active Social Club.