|Job Type:||Full Time|
The CPB Contractors Dragados Samsung (CDS-JV) joint venture has been successful in securing the contract to deliver the $3.9bn WestConnex New M5. The New M5 is the second major tunnel section of WestConnex and will run between the existing M5 East at Kingsgrove and new interchange at St Peters, providing improved access to the airport, South Sydney and Port Botany precincts.
About the role:
We are seeking applications for an Administrator who will be based at our St Peters location. Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assist with preparing procurement documentation
- General data entry and processing invoices
- Assist with month end process, including accurate reporting
- Coordinate site payment and cost control processes from invoicing, costing and raising credit requests
- Assist with subcontractor management process from raising variations, answering subcontractor queries, assisting with claim management and updating insurance requirements and registers
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as required
- Good computer skills, especially in data entry & Microsoft Excel. JDE experience is desirable.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and a proven willingness and ability to learn
This position is an engaging and rewarding role within a nationally recognised company. The New M5 project offers a rewarding career and endless opportunities in a dynamic and exciting team.
To apply, please visit the link below.