|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and focused Credit Controller to join our Accounts Receivable team
This role is responsible for collecting customer debt to achieve monthly targets.
Skills and experience
In order to thrive in this position the following attributes are highly valued:
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident, friendly phone manner
- Good communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to work as part of a cooperative team & willing to help others
- Excellent data entry skills and intermediate experience with Microsoft Office
- Credit Controller experience is not required, but would be looked upon favourably. The right candidate will be provided training where necessary.
- High volume debt collection from clients
- Entering and reviewing data into finance systems
- Effective and timely dispute resolution
- Reconciliations of vendor accounts
- Creating new vendor accounts and performing credit checks for new clients
- Support the finance and administration team as directed in following and monitoring required internal control procedures
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies across Australia and New Zealand to provide our customers with staffing and training services across a range of industries. Working with Programmed Skilled Workforce means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be a part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.