|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Utilise your passion for making an impact to our diverse and complex customers
- Draw from your market presence to provide meaning and purpose in your role
- Place the customer at the centre of everything you do
Our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service. This vision is underpinned by putting customers at the heart of everything we do, becoming trusted partners in their businesses and their personal dreams and their day to day communities. We back the bold who move Australia forward, but first and foremost, we get the basics right to deliver what we promise, making it easy to deal with us.
Our Brisbane CBD team are looking for an experienced business banker to join the team to manage a diverse portfolio of SME customers.
In this role, a typical day for me will include:
- Assessing economic value and risk potential of new business
- Educating customers about their business options and providing sound advice about risk and opportunities for growth
- Proactively leveraging networks of internal and external contacts to help identify new referral opportunities
- Implement initiatives to support customer acquisition in my local market
- Talking to customers about their proposed annual business plans
- Preparing and submitting customer lending proposals
The purpose of my role:
- I will manage new opportunities with the goal of building relationships that endure
- I am passionate about helping my customers understand the risk and profitability of their business to safely and effectively achieve their desired outcomes
- Deeply understand my customer’s current and future needs and collaborate across a broad network to ensure a tempered approach to delivering the right outcomes and balancing risk
- Drive efficiencies and effectiveness across the team, business partners and overall value chain by modelling NAB’s values and behaviours
- As a Senior member of the team I will support and advocate for strategic & business initiatives
Experiences that will shape me:
- Connectivity to our Customer and community whereby placing the customer at the heart of everything I do, including two paid volunteer leave days per annum
- Development experiences that can accelerate my performance and help me thrive under new ways of working
- Relationships that mattervia collaborative and shared success with others
- Advocate for new technology to**deliver innovative solutions for customers
Bigger picture**experiences to think strategically within NAB and relevant industry forums
- **Family and support benefits,**inclusive of flexible working arrangements, paid maternity/paternity leave, lifestyle benefits and health insurance discounts
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert, so let us know you’re interested in considering a career at NAB by applying today!
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 15 Mar 2019 12:00 AM E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 31 Mar 2019 11:55 PM E. Australia Standard Time