|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Exciting and newly created opportunity within Financial Crime prevention
- Rewarding opportunity for a Transaction Monitoring specialist
- Manage and deliver operational aspects of anti Financial Crime Operations
Maintaining strong anti financial crime governance is vital to serving our customers better and achieving trust and confidence in our industry. The anti Financial Crime Operations (FCO) division is responsible for ensuring financial crime accountability and governance across the organisation and creating world-class monitoring and surveillance programs based on best practice.
About the role
This role will lead a team performing highly specialised transaction monitoring work, in a period of significant transformation and change. This role has shared responsibility for Financial Crime compliance across the bank.
Further responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- This role will lead complex and major triage, investigation and reporting (Level 2 and Level 3) team and will be accountable for execution of monitoring to ensure an uplift in financial crime compliance.
- Manage and supervise analyst team in the prioritization of the alerts in order to ensure steady alert review
- Keep up with development in the sector and financial crime regulatory area
- Develop team performance goals, plans and their execution
- Lead continuous improvement strategies for productivity/utilisation
- Solve issues impacting the work of Investigators or escalate to relevant stakeholders
- Monitor productivity and quality metrics, reporting progress & issues to management
Skills and experience
- Customer driven commercial approach to business
- Demonstrated team leadership background and experience within Operations or Financial Crime environment
- In depth knowledge of Transaction Monitoring
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to engage and motivate the team to meet required metrics (KPI) and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to analyse and draw appropriate conclusions and decisions
- Ability to report clearly and objectively
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders including senior leaders
How to apply
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 15 Mar 2019 5:00 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 22 Mar 2019 5:00 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time