|Job Type:||Full Time|
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
This is a senior role within the Quality Assurance team. The purpose of this role is to ensure there is consistency and quality assurance across the various remediation cases in the programme.
The role will involve:
- Performing quality checks on remediation project tasks with a view to ensuring that quality, consistent and fair remediation standards apply for all customers throughout the remediation experience as per procedures.
- Identifying and providing remediation themes and recommended improvements.
- Providing a level of training to new staff and existing staff on the policies and procedures applied and adhered to in the remediation program.
- Having a strong customer focus and involves reviewing customer advice provided by AMP advisers and assessing the quality and appropriateness against the needs of the customer.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract opportunity
- Provide quality assurance and key insight into ensuring consistent standards are maintained and quality robust outcomes are achieved across all remediation programmes
- Responsible for the successful execution of customer remediation programs
- Design, develop and deliver end to end customer remediation programs that are valued by both our customers and advisers
- Technical advice; using skills to form an assessment of the customer’s advice and related issues specific to their circumstances. Work through appropriate customer remediation solutions
- Work closely with other teams to ensure that customer remediation programs comply with AMP standards and regulatory requirements
Capabilities & Experience
- 5 years’ experience in an advice role e.g. policy, advice solutions development, compliance
- Experience in managing relationships with clients, licensees and financial planners and understanding their needs
- Demonstrated project management skills and attention to detail
- Superior personal interaction skills to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in providing training and coaching feedback
- Tertiary qualifications in related legal, economics, financial planning or business discipline preferred
- Minimum, Advanced Diploma in Financial Services or equivalent
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.