|Job Type:||Full Time|
Head of Culture, Learning and Leadership
Welcome to This Australian Life.
From the millions of Australians we protect, to those that make it happen every day at TAL, people really are what we’re all about.
TAL needs people who represent our diverse Australian community.
People who embrace our spirit and inspire confidence in their colleagues, customers and community. People who are passionate about making the most of the choices and options we provide. People who do what’s right, aim high, and work smart.
About the Opportunity
The Head of Culture, Learning & Leadership is a critical role to TAL and one that has responsibility to position and define TAL’s cultural and development levers to ensure the organisation’s ability to attract, develop and retain exceptional quality employees that will deliver against TAL’s aspirations.
This role is a strategic role with key operational requirements. Reporting into the General Manager, Organisational Effectiveness, the role has responsibility to develop and embed the following strategies, practices, processes and tools to align to TAL’s requirements
- Organisational Culture and Our Spirit
- Engagement and Employee Insights
- TAL Employee Experience
- Leadership Development
- Organisational Learning & Development
Utilising your experience, analytical skills, extensive knowledge base and excellent consulting skills, the Head of Culture, Learning & Leadership will deliver through the HR Business Partners for maximum strategic impact, business growth, employee engagement, market competitiveness and ROI.
Sitting as a member of the Organisational Effectiveness Leadership Team (OELT) this role is a key contributor to the full suite of People & Culture priorities.
To be successful in this role you will be an accomplished Human Resources professional with the following attributes:
- Strong, mature, strategic thinker
- Ability to drive conceptual thinking through practical solutions and influence to outcome(s)
- Deep knowledge of Organisational Development techniques and strategies
- Coaching skills
- Highest quality communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding change management capabilities, esp. stakeholder engagement
- Sound judgement and focus on continuous improvement, striving to make things efficient
- Knowledge of HR technology platforms and metrics
Work is a big part of this Australian life, and we work hard to make it one of the best parts. We offer a workplace that’s inclusive and flexible, supporting our people with options that let them make the most of their careers. We don’t just say it; we do it.
We know it’s the people we work with and experiences we share that make work meaningful and fulfilling, and we’d love for you to be part of it.
You don’t have to be an artist, adventurer, doer or dreamer, but it really helps.
If you would like to apply or refer a friend please click on the relevant button below and follow the instructions.