|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’re at the forefront of technology innovation with one of the most advanced networks in the world. Our tech teams have the exciting responsibility of radically simplifying and digitising our core business: our network. And, with our network continuing to lead the industry, we’re also focused on developing scalable and innovative products to empower our customers to thrive.
Telstra Business Technology Services (BTS) brings together technology experts and best-in-breed vendors, to deliver optimal solutions for the needs of each of our customers (think along the lines of Australia’s well-known businesses – financial institutions, government agencies, boutique brands and everything in between).
What you’ll do
- Deliver technical or consulting project and support the implementation of projects.
- Presales qualification
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, to arrange and/or participate in acceptance testing of products and equipment
The role may require some activities to be undertaken at customer locations. Some inter-city and interstate travel may be required, and some support activities to be performed outside of business hours.
- 4+ years industry experience in IT, ICT and/or Technology
- Hands on experience with Networks - Routers, switches, wireless networks and design, data centre networking, firewalls, WAN optimisation/ acceleration, load balancing (server load balancing), WAN and LAN design, and network remote access.
- Hands on experience with Juniper technologies
- Consulting or Professional Services experience
- CCNA, CCNP certifications highly desirable
- Experience with enterprise clients including SMB, Mid-Market, Government, and/or Enterprise
- Proactive attitude, ability to take initiative and ownership of projects
Not only will you be rewarded with a competitive salary package, but there are a range of lifestyle products and services that you can access, including options to purchase additional leave, volunteer leave and the list goes on. And, in case you hadn't heard, we champion flexibility and flexible working in all our roles.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visittel.st/allrolesflex