|Job Type:||Full Time|
With smart infrastructure from Siemens, we intelligently connect energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive and communities to progress and support sustainable development.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Building Automation Solution Engineer within our Siemens Building Technologies team based in Macquarie Park, NSW. This role will be responsible for engineering solutions to meet customer requirements, project cost, time and quality.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Drives and guides the creation of functional description, system architecture and necessary schedules for a complete solution (technical realization concept over all its domain and technical aspects)
- Evaluates different concepts with respect to technological and commercial aspects and selects the appropriate solution to meet customers’ requirements
- Specifies and integrates standard products, components and systems according to the required functionality of the solution and coordinates their interfaces and interaction
- Verifies and validates the concepts and specifications versus the requirements and standards
- Contributes to ongoing process improvement through feedback and lessons learned
- Acts internally as an integrating and coordinating technical function
- Commissioning assistance for the solution (supported by commissioning technicians)
- Create the commissioning/test documentation according to project requirements
- Responsible for engineering costs, time and quality
What you will bring:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a HVAC Controls/DDC/BMS environment within Engineering and Commissioning
- Experience with Siemens APOGEE and/or DESIGO BMS/DDC will be highly regarded
- Experience in Modbus/BACnet high level integration to third party systems i.e. metering, SCADA,
- Experience with IT/Networking design within the BMS environment including workstations, servers, switches, routers etc
- Experience in MS Office including Word, Excel, Visio
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Job ID: 105512
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time