|Job Type:||Full Time|
As the world’s only integrated Technology Company spanning the entire energy conversion chain, Siemens offers a comprehensive range of building automation systems for every area of use such as security, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, cooling application, and for every technical requirement. These building management systems are optimally matched so our customers profit not only from minimised installation and operating costs, but from a high level of security against failure as well.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a BAU Solutions Engineer within our Siemens Building Technologies team based in Macquarie Park, NSW. This role will be responsible for engineering solutions to meet customer requirements, project cost, time and quality.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Drives and guides the creation of functional description, system architecture and necessary schedules for a complete solution (technical realization concept over all its domain and technical aspects)
- Evaluates different concepts with respect to technological and commercial aspects and selects the appropriate solution to meet customers’ requirements
- Specifies and integrates standard products, components and systems according to the required functionality of the solution and coordinates their interfaces and interaction
- Verifies and validates the concepts and specifications versus the requirements and standards
- Contributes to ongoing process improvement through feedback and lessons learned
- Acts internally as an integrating and coordinating technical function
- Commissioning assistance for the solution (supported by commissioning technicians)
- Create the commissioning/test documentation according to project requirements
- Responsible for engineering costs, time and quality
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- A minimum of 3 years experience within a HVAC Controls/DDC/BMS environment within Engineering and Commissioning
- Experience with Siemens APOGEE and/or DESIGO BMS/DDC will be highly regarded
- Experience in Modbus/BACnet high level integration to third party systems i.e. metering, SCADA,
- Experience with IT/Networking design within the BMS environment including workstations, servers, switches, routers etc
- Experience in MS Office including Word, Excel, Visio
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Job ID: 105512
Organization: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time