|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Mining, Energy and Industrial (MEI) division provides a portfolio of complementary services to customers covering the entire asset life cycle: from initial feasibility through to construction, operations, maintenance, and decommissioning. Our Asset Services (AS) business unit delivers asset management and precision maintenance solutions to clients in the oil and gas, mining services and power generation and industrial sectors.
Due to continued business growth, our Oil and Gas Services business is now seeking applications from accomplished Executive Administrators. This opportunity will be based in Downer’s new offices in Milton, Brisbane and be offered on a full-time permanent basis.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Email monitoring including flagging for action & drafting communications
- Calendar administration including logistics i.e. room bookings etc
- Travel coordination for GM including all flights, accommodation, transfers, and transit.
- Expense management for GM credit cards in Concur plus employee reimbursement claims where required
- Manage approvals on behalf of GM including (but not limited to) travel requests, expense management, time sheeting & leave requests, IT requests, various agreements for signature & Purchasing
- Purchase Ordering & invoicing when required
- Navigate TRAVEL / HR / IT / FINANCE / PURCHASING systems to find efficient solutions
- Adhoc expense management and Adhoc travel coordination for 1-2 Senior Leaders
- High degree of financial reporting experience and knowledge
- Onboarding of Senior Leaders members if/when required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Significant demonstrated experience as a EA / PA
- Execution of complex travel itineraries and expense reconciliations
- Email management including reading emails / delegating where required
- Calendar management including last minute reschedules of multiple calendars effectively and efficiently, while still being able to meet expectations of stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience dealing with teams spread across multiple locations
- Demonstrated small project-management skills
- Experienced in monthly Management reports / dashboards
- Works autonomously with minimal direction / takes direction well to then ‘pick up and run with it’
- Confidently makes decisions and execute when appropriate
- Seeks resources to assist with tasks in which are not familiar in order to meet deadlines and requirements set
- High degree of initiative and ability to problem solve.
- Flexibility and reprioritisation as the daily operations requires
- Very organised with extraordinary time management to meet strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage and maintain key personnel in the business.
- High degree of Business acumen & ability to grasp concepts & apply to situations
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
For more information you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org applications will only be accepted via the ‘Apply’ function in this portal.