|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are seeking a Contracts Administrator to work within our Engineering Projects team to efficiently execute and manage contracts for the project. The role requires a dedicated, attention-to-detail focused person who enjoys flexibility along with a challenging environment.
As Contracts Administrator you will be accountable for the delivery of the commercial, financial and contractual management aspects of the project.
Ideally you will have experience in either an Engineering, Commercial or Legal environment with exposure in dealing with supplier contracts and agreements as well as preparation of contract documentation for execution and Issuing variations and claims. Buyer and expediting knowledge is desirable.
- Relevant industry experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to develop and sustain proactive and productive internal and external working relationships
- Experience working on major engineering and/or construction projects
- Strong communication skills to engage effectively
WHAT WE OFFER
- An attractive remuneration package along with an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment within a highly successful, ASX listed organisation
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm, making safety a core part of everything we do
For more information, please contact email@example.com however applications must be made via the careers portal and will not be accepted via email.