|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Downer, we are looking for a Accounts Receivable Officer to work for us here at Head Office up until 30 June 2019 for a fixed term contract.
The key objective is responsibility for day to day activities related to the Shared Services Accounts Receivable function including cash receipting, matching, preparation and distribution of bank reconciliations, clearing reconciling items within a timely manner and filing and archiving of documentation.
- Downloading daily bank statements
- Receipting and matching of customer payments
- Resolution of reconciling items within agreed service level timeframes
- Daily reporting
- Month End Processing and Reporting
- Timely filing and archiving of documentation
- Calling customers to collect overdue invoices
- Reconciling customer accounts
Skills and Experience:
- Accurate data entry and records management
- Demonstrated ability in building relationships with key stakeholders and peers
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Ability to meet schedules deadlines
- High attention to detail and effective time management/organisational skills
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel skills
APPLY for this amazing opportunity today!
To register your interest hit “apply now” or contact Chantal on chantal.dalli@Downergroup.com for more information.
(Note: Downer does not accept applications via email)