|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Are you an established People Leader looking to transfer your capabilities to the wider NAB enterprise?
- Motivate, coach and develop a team to reach levels of optimum performance!
- Excellent 13-month contract opportunity now available!
- Work across our fantastic Knox and Docklands locations
Customer Experience is key to building advocacy with our customers through delivering great products and services. Our Customer Experience Associates provide coaching and training to our frontline Bankers to ensure NAB's customers are receiving a world-class service in each and every interaction!
We are looking to appoint an established People Leader to inspire and bring the best out in our Customer Experience Associates based across our Knox and Docklands Contact Centres. This position will see you drive engagement, coaching and mentoring, whilst managing the performance and day-to-day activities of the team. You will be a natural leader, driven by results, and your passion and energy will inspire your team to reach their full potential!
In your role as Lead, Customer Experience, your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing leadership, coaching and development to a team of Associates who complete call monitoring and coaching to our frontline Bankers, including performance management, identification of training and development deficits, and instilling a culture of excellence in service delivery
- Drive coaching focus and workshops in the business, with the view to lifting our Bankers’ conversation skills to ensure a second-to-none customer experience
- Protect our bank and customers through a focus on key risk indicators that support regulatory and process compliance
- Reviewing and managing the quality of the customer experience, by analysing data received from tools such as NPS and customer advocacy
- Build and maintain the capability of the teams in the business units
- Influencing and managing stakeholder relationships, helping transform business strategies into clear operational directions for bankers
What is required of me?
- Previous people leadership experience is essential
- Full flexibility in terms of working hours and availability – this role covers both Docklands and Knox locations
- Experience of leading, coaching and mentoring staff, with an ability to inspire and foster a high-performance culture where your team feel valued, respected, and driven to perform at their optimal level
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Exposure to banking products is advantageous
This 13-month contract role requires flexibility, as you will be required to work 2 – 3 days per week at each of our Docklands and Knox sites.
Apply now if you wish to do more for our customers and see your leadership career at NAB grow!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 15 Mar 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 22 Mar 2019 12:00 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time