|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bring your leadership potential
- Permanent full time position
- Based in Melbourne CBD
About the role
The Corporate Lending Support team has been established to provide a high level of support to the various super sectors across the Corporate & Institutional Bank (C&IB).
The key responsibilities of the team are to be the primary support to key C&IB customer relationships for their day to day operations. This will include file compliance & governance supported by risk management reporting; facility, file & account maintenance of customer profiles in NAB systems; fee charging; audit preparation & overview; Personal Property Security Register (PPSR) searches/releases; and specific product maintenance.
This full time opportunity will see you be responsible for leading and coordinating a team of Corporate Lending Support Officers in providing a range of lending and transactional process duties.
Further responsibilities will include;
- Motivating and inspiring the team;
- Provide point of contact for Bankers to ensure their service expectations are being met/exceeded and to facilitate the timely resolution of tasks/escalations;
- Effectively review and monitor processes and procedures to ensure they are reviewed and updated on a regular basis;
- Develop and maintain reciprocal relationships with business partners and other customer service areas in order to leverage best practices; and
- Attend to compliance and administrative tasks.
The opportunity for individual growth will be available as the team fully integrates the Corporate & Institutional Banks (C&IB) following transformation.
Individuals with extensive business lending experience and transactional banking (3-5 years) from a customer service environment combined with previous people leadership or supervisory responsibilities in a Business and/or Corporate Bank environment would be highly considered for the position.
You will possess strong PC and time management skills and have a proven ability to learn new systems quickly and interpret and apply lending credit policy and procedures is highly sought after.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 15 Mar 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 24 Mar 2019 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time